|TGR2 MK2 CQB (BLACK)
The TGR2 MK2 is the latest generation 0.68 Cal. First Strike magazine fed paintball marker that is designed and constructed with Law Enforcement and Military training in mind. The TGR2 is built from light-weight CNC Machined T6 Aluminum Alloy and Nylon Fiber, it features fully ambidextrous controls (mag release, selector switch, charging handle) and sling mounts on both sides of the rifle. This marker was designed with comfortable ergonomics and the entire marker can be disassembled in less than 2 minutes without the use of any tools, making it extremely easy to take apart for cleaning and maintenance. The marker also comes standard with Flip-Up Front and Rear Adjustable Sights, an Integrated CNC Machined Aluminum MIL-STD 1913 Quad Rail Interface System and standard Flat Top Rail for optics and various rail mounted accessories.
- 0.68 Cal. Open Bolt Semi-Auto Magazine Fed Paintball Marker
- Fires 0.68 Cal Paintballs, First Strike Rounds and 121 Fin Stabilized Rounds
- CNC Aluminum Upper and Nylon Polymer Lower Receiver
- 4.5" CQB Aluminum RIS System with Mil-Spec Picatinny Rails
- 7" 0.68mm Smoothbore Free-Floating Barrel (A5 Threaded)
- 18 Round Standard Magazine and Optional 12 Round Short Magazine (First Strike Ready)
- Ergo Pistol Grip, Interchangeable with Real Steel M4/AR-15 or Airsoft M4 GBB Grips.
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release, Selector Switch and Charging Handle
- Clear See-Through Chamber Window
- Tooless Quick Disassembly for Easy Cleaning and Maintenance.
- Compatible with Scarab Arms, MILSIG (Round Head) and RAP4 T68 Magazines
- Powered by HPA, Nitrogen or CO2
- TGR2 MK2 CQB Marker
- 4.5" CQB RIS Kit
- 7" Aluminum Barrel
- 18 Round Magazine
- Velocity Spring Kit
- O-Ring Kit
- CD Manual