Protect your hands, your gear, and your mil-spec Rail Interface System rails with the RAP4 Ergonomic RIS Rail Covers! Exposed RIS rails are uncomfortable to hold, and can snag on your gear, slowing down your ability to get on target. When you play intensely in the woods, your gear gets banged up...but your RIS rails need to maintain their crisp edges so your expensive accessories can hang on tightly.
The Ergonomic RIS Rail Covers are made of rubberized material that hangs on tightly to your rails, resists impacts, and provides a positive gripping surface even when wet or muddy. With multiple short lengths, you can cover every bit of exposed RIS rail on your gear, and reap the benefits of protecting your equipment...and yourself.
- Protects your hands from sharp RIS rails
- Protects your RIS rails from damage
- 6 individual covers
- Provides comfortable grip on your handguard
- Durable rubberized non-slip material
- Fits all standard 20mm RIS Rails