This is a clearance item - no refund - no exchange.
Besides being the most authentic WWII collector's piece with true to original replicated frame, the Matrix M3 is also the most advantageous on battle! Unlike the ARES or ICS version, this M3 is equipped with a hi-capacity magazine (while taking the ARES Mid-cap) to give you the most fire-power in a versatile system!
The M3 was an American .45-caliber submachine gun adopted for U.S. Army service in 1942. The M3 was commonly referred to as the "Grease Gun" or simply "The Greaser", owing to its visual similarity to the mechanic's tool.
The S&T M3A1 is a perfect replica of the original which makes it great as a collector's item. The internal system is a high quality, innovative metal gearbox which makes it more than capable in the field.
Comparable to the ARES M3, which retails for $320, this redesign has a compatible gearbox but with better performance. The battery in this version is wired through the pistol grip with a cap, making it part of the gun, instead of in the magazine. The freed-up magazine is now a 520 round Hi-Cap, but the S&T can still take the ARES mid-cap.
- Uses a 520 round hi-cap magazine
- Battery stores in frame
- Full Metal and Steel Construction
- New Generation Innovative Proprietary Gearbox
- Battery Compartment Located in Pistol Grip
- One Piece Stamped Steel with Genuine Welding Mark
- Integrated Hopup Unit with Easy Hopup Adjustment
- Hinged Ejection Port Flap that Acts as the Safety
- Two Modes: Safety and Full Auto
- Retractable Steel Stock
- Rechargeable Battery and Charger not included
- Length: 590-760mm
- Weight: 3120g
- Magazine Capacity: 520rds
- Muzzle Velocity: 330~350 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
- Fire Modes: Full-Auto, Safety
- Battery: 8.4v 900mAh Small Type
- Hopup: Adjustable
- Manufacturer: Matrix: USA Distribution | S&T: OEM