This is a limited production of the Tacamo Blizzard M4 Paintball Gun - available while supply last. Tacamo Blizzard M4 Carbine is a semi-automatic, magazine-fed marker built with
tried-and-true inline blowback internals, like those in the Tippmann, Battle
Tested BT-4 and the Valken SW-1/Blackhawk. Designed to be an entry level,
affordable option for players looking to get into magfed, choosing the right
backup marker, or picking up a loaner marker so friends can play too, the Tacamo
Blizzard is an easily serviceable and modular marker that arrives ready for
modern combat sports!
The receiver is threaded to accept barrels with Tippmann 98 threads, so you can
choose from one of the industry’s widest selections of barrels. The magwell
accepts the most popular magazines in paintball: the DMAG and DMAG Helix, in
whatever capacity you choose. The full-length Picatinny rail is ready for sights
or accessories, too, so you can adapt this magfed marker to a particular
mission, or turn it into your primary marker with confidence.
- Blizzard M4 Carbine Marker
- Carbine butt stock
- M4 handguard barrel kit
- SWAT carry handle
- 5 x Helix 20 rounds magazines
- Quick and easy maintenance for beginners and as a field rental
- Improve handling, balance, natural point of aim
- Upgrade-able to shoot First Strike and Shaped Projectile
- Powered by Compressed Air or CO2
- Lok-Bolt Anti-chop Upgrade-able
- Standard Tippmann 98 barrel threads are widely compatible
- Compatible with electronic and response trigger from Tippmann
- Rear cap can be replaced with buttstock or a rear flexi air system
- Compatible with the most widely used paintball magazines: DMAG and DMAG Helix
- Full-length Picatinny top rail and half-length dovetail rail for nearly any
optic/sight or accessory
- Gets you on the field fast and doesn't break the bank!
- Made in U.S.A.
Join the fight at Modern Combat Sports