Radio Controlled Series Infrared Ray Helicopter
- This double propeller helicopter is a coaxial and reversing structure effectively offering a stable flight and easy operation.
- The high-volume 3.7V Li-Polymer battery is equipped with an overcharging protection function.
- The control transmitter uses 6 x AA batteries.
- The control range is about 6 to 8 meters.
This helicopter set comes with:
- 1 x R/C Infrared Ray Helicopter
- 1 x 3 Channel IT Control Transmitter
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Wall Plug Charger (for helicopter)
- 1 x Spare Tail Propeller
*RAP4 warrantees Helicopter products to be free from defects for a period of 30 days from date of purchase. If any component of a product fails to function properly due to defects in materials or manufacturing process during the first 30 day period of receiving the product; RAP4 may choose to either repair or replace the item. This warranty is voided if the product in question has been altered or repaired by anyone other than RAP4. Under no circumstances will RAP4 or any of its representatives be held liable for injury to persons or property damage resulting from assembly or use of the product. They are not liable if any outside radio frequencies interfere with the product's frequency causing loss of control.
RAP4 will not be held liable for any personal injury or property damage resulting from an out-of-control model caused by use or misuse of the product. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description of the warranties contained herein. Contact the RAP4 Service department before returning any item that is defective according to the limitations listed above.
This warranty does not cover any damage caused by use, misuse, alteration, accident, or neglect, nor does it cover normal wear and tear of the product. Product returned to us which falls under this category will be submitted to our service department for repair. We reserve the right to charge any service and parts fees incurred when repairing the item.