RAP4 CounterStrike: Rules of EngagementCounterStrike
Rules of Engagement
● All markers are to be set to
shoot Paintballs and First Strike Rounds to no more than 285 feet per
● Minimum engagement distance is 10 feet.
● Surrender rule: If you are under 10 feet you must give your opponent
the option to surrender. If your opponent does not surrender then you
may shoot them.
● No Fully Automatic fire (One round per trigger pull).
● No Ramping.
● Gun and gear hits count.
● Breaks have to be approximately the size of a quarter.
● Any paint from paint grenades count.
● Event is Bring Your Own Paint. Paint can also be purchased for a
discounted price at www.bspsports.com
● Pre-Registration Prices:
○ $100.00: Two Day with Rental
■ Entry, Air (weekend), Camping, Dinner Saturday Night, RAP4 T68 Marker
with HPA Tank and 3 Magazines
○ $ 65.00: Two Day without Rental
■ Entry, Air all weekend, Camping, Dinner Saturday Night
○ $ 65.00: One Day with Rental
■ Entry, Air (one day), RAP4 T68 Marker with 3 Magazines and HPA Tank)
○ $ 40.00: One Day without Rental
■ Entry, Air (one day)
■ Players participating in training will have to use magazine fed
Players who bring their own markers that are not magazine fed can use
Tac Cap, 50 round hoppers, or are limited to only 25 rounds paint in
their hopper (Hoppers will be checked).
■ For players who do not want to participate in the training, regular
games will ran. These games are not limited to magazine fed markers.
○ Game Day
■ Players are not limited to magazine fed markers.
This article was published on Monday 25 April, 2011.