Getting a RMA number for return/repair/service
If there is no RMA number on the box, it will be
either returned to you or discard, because our receiving department would
assume that it is an unauthorized return.
We recommend that you ship by UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS
with a return receipt so that you can track the package
Once the item(s) is received, it will take another
1-3 business days to review the item's condition and the return will be
processed accordingly. You will receive update emails regarding your
return progress, or you can track your return by logging into your account,
go to "Order History" -> "View" -> click on RMA number
- Please login into your account here: http://www.rap4.com/login.php/.
- Click on My Account on top menu or hover your mouse over My Account to see the drop down menu and then click on Order History "View
My Order History"
- Click on "View"
- Click on "Return/Exchange" and fill out the RMA
- An RMA number will be issued for each item you wish
- This form
must be filled out completely and accompanied with your item
- Your return request will be reviewed within 1-3
business days and will be approved if it meets the criteria of our return
- Once approved, you can send the item(s) back with the RMA number(s)
written clearly in large lettering next to your
return address on the box, this will help speed up the process.
- All RMA numbers issued are good for fifteen (15) days
from the date of issue.
- Prepaid shipping is required for all returning