At RAP4.com we take
our business and customers very seriously. We will do
our best to process your order in a timely and efficient
manner. We work diligently to provide you with prompt
order information. Due to the fact that we use outside
shipping companies, we cannot be fully responsible for
shipping delays once the product has left our care. We
will do our best to make you, the customer, pleased with
your experience. If you receive your product in a
damaged condition, contact us immediately. We
will do our best to replace the item and expedite
processing and shipping of the replacement item so that
you are satisfied with your purchase from our company.
We reserve the right
to refuse service to any person, company, agency, or
organization at any time, for any reason whatsoever. We
will not ship to any person under 18 years of age.
Restricted items will be shipped Adult Signature
Required. Price and availability are subject to change
without notice. However, we do our best to provide our
customers with up to date product information.
- Order Processing and Shipping time begins after
the order verification process has been completed.
- If you refuse shipment, we will issue a credit
for the product minus our shipping costs on receipt
of the refused products at RAP4.com. A minimum
fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee may be charged.
- All orders shipping to Hawaii or Alaska are
shipped UPS 2-Day Air. Due to U.S. federal law, we
cannot ship CO2 to Hawaii or Alaska.
- We ship internationally to over 100 countries
- International shipments might be subjected to
brokerage fees, duties, and taxes depending on the
country and carrier. Please note that these fees are
not included in your shipping fee.
- We ship to APO and FPO addresses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information
- All custom gun and custom accessory orders may
have a delay of 1-2 weeks.
- All orders placed will be shipped under "FOB
origin" shipping term which indicates the buyer pays
shipping cost, and takes responsibility for the
goods when the goods leave RAP4's premises unless
otherwise stated on the invoice.
International Shipping Insurance Policy for United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Please be advised that certain countries do not
have shipping insurance through United States Postal
Services (USPS). The countries listed below do not
have USPS shipping insurance coverage:
Abkhazia, Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola (including
Cabinda), Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados,
Belarus, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina
Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape
Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chechnia,
Congo, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador,
Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea -
Bissau, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jordan,
Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Libya, Mali,
Mauritania, Mexico, Morocco, Moldova, Niger,
Nigeria, North Korea, OFAC Restricted Countries,
Oman, Pakistan, Papua/New Guinea, Paraguay, Qatar,
Russian Federation, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles,
Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia,
Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan,
Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda,
Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Yemen, Zaire, and
- Shipping insurance coverage for lost, stolen,
and damage orders are available for countries not
- Customers will be held responsible for their own
uninsured orders; RAP4 is not responsible in any way
for lost, stolen, or damage of uninsured orders. If
your order is deem uninsurable under Discount
Shipping Insurance's policy, RAP4 recommends that
you select United Parcel Services (UPS) for your
shipping method. All orders shipped by UPS will have
Delivery Time and Tracking Information
- If you selected UPS Ground Shipping, after your
order is processed (usually 1 to 2 days) your
shipping time will be 5 to 7 business days,
depending on where you live. All orders containing
CO2 MUST be shipped by ground since CO2 cannot be
shipped by air.
- If you pay by check, your order will not be
shipped until the check has cleared, usually 10
- Money Orders are treated as cash and are
processed without delay.
- RAP4.com cannot guarantee shipping times and
dates. We use third-party carriers to ship our
products. Therefore, once an order is processed and
a parcel has left our care, we have no control over
its delivery. However, we insure every package that
we send out.
- If you have a time-based shipping need, you must
call and request this in advance. RAP4.com. will
then issue you a confirmation number and we will do
our best to meet your time-line.
- All UPS shipments will receive a live tracking
- Only USPS Express Mail shipment will receive a
live tracking number.
Calculate Shipping Cost
- Your shipping cost depends upon the options you
- Please also note that the shipping rates for
many items we sell are weight and dimension-based.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we
use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full
- Oversized items have an additional shipping
- Brokerage fee and tax may apply to certain
international countries when the package is
delivered, this fee will NOT be applied by RAP4 when
you place the order. This fee will be determined at
the custom office in your country.
- Your order will be processed and shipped minus
any back orders. If we are temporarily out of stock
on items you ordered, we will ship it as soon as we
- All backorder items will be shipped using ground
service unless other arrangements are made.
- Due to fluctuations in availability, we reserve
the right to substitute items ordered with similar
products of equal or greater value.
- If you have received a partial shipment and do
not want the backordered item(s) please call us
immediately at (408) 434-0434
- Because of the nature of the products that
RAP4.com supplies, we must perform an extensive
validation of orders, this may include verification
of shipping and billing information, phone calls to
customers, verification of valid e-mail, and
cardholder information and cardholder authorization.
- Please be patient during the order validation
process. Any mistakes in the information your have
supplied to us may result in significant delays.
- Processing of an order will take between 24 and
48 hours during regular business days, 8:00 AM to
2:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, Monday through
Friday. Shipping time is calculated after order
processing and verification is complete.
- Delays or cancellation of orders may be the
result of the following:
- Payment by check. Your order will not be
shipped until the check has cleared (usually 10
- Ship to and bill to addresses do not match.
- Cardholder name and ship to name do not
- No immediate response or verification from
e-mail or telephone numbers supplied by you.
- Declined or rejected credit card due to
failed address verification
- Declined or rejected credit card due to
- Items used for law enforcement are billed
immediately. However, they are only shipped
after a thorough validation. This verification
is for restricted items.
protects our CUSTOMERS from FRAUD. So, please be
Non-Clearance Discontinued Items Policy
- Non clearance – discontinued items can be sent back for store credit or refund within 15 days of received
- Non clearance – discontinued items can be sent back for store credit or exchange after 16 days of received
- Non clearance – discontinued items: no return, no store credit or exchange will be accepted 30 days of received. If the product is under warranty – we can provide applicable warranty services.
- All return products must to be in good new condition and in original packaging
- Return products that are not in good new condition and are not in original packaging will be prorated. Prorated means a portion of the value is deducted based on the condition of the item you are returning.
- Please take a moment to examine
your package and make sure you have ordered and
received exactly what you wanted.
- Contact us immediately if you
have any concerns so we can issue you an Return
Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- All returns MUST be
accompanied by an RMA number or they will be
- All returned merchandise must be
UNUSED, in NEW condition and in it's
- Incomplete returns will be subject to additional
- Returns will not be accepted
after 30 days.
- The approved RMA number must be clearly
shown on the shipping label
- If there is no RMA number on the box, it
will be either returned to you or discard, because
our receiving department would assume that it is an
- Special orders or custom-made items are not
- Refurbish items are not returnable.
- Paintballs may not be returned.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Customer assumes responsibility
for any shipping charges on returns.
- Packages that are rejected by the
consignee or government agencies will be subject to
a 25% restocking fee and if applicable all return
shipping fees will be deducted from your credit.
- It is the responsibility of the
consignee to know all your local laws, we are not
responsible for seizures processed by Customs due to
the consignee’s government laws.
- Your authorized return for
warranty/repair will be processed within 10 to 14
business days of receipt
Defective Merchandise: If there is a manufacturer's
defect with your product, then please contact the
manufacturer or RAP4 and we will do our best to have the
manufacturer issue a replacement for you.
Please go to
http://repair.rap4.com more information or If
you have any questions, please call (408) 434-0434
- Clearance items are often offered at a
significantly reduced cost in
our "Clearance" section of our website
- Clearance items may have cosmetic defects such
as scratches, missing buttons, mis-aligned
stitching, mismatch color sets, print might be
slightly off, etc. These products are often either
excess inventory, open box, products that have been
discontinued, or missing minor accessories or parts.
- Products sold in the Clearance section of our
website are sold "as-is".
- There is a "No Return - No Refund - No Exchange" policy for all Clearance
All returns must be sent to the
Attn: RMA Dept - [RMA number]
7700 Arroyo Circle
Gilroy, CA 95020
How to get a RMA number for return/repair/service
- Please go to
login into your account.
- From there click on "Order Status"
- Click on "View Order"
- Click on "Return/Exchange" and fill out the RMA
- A RAP4 representative will contact you if any
further information or details are needed to issue
an RMA number.
- If approve, a RMA number will be issued within
1-3 business day
- This form
http://www.rap4.com/repair must be filled
out completely and accompanied with your item
- If your return request meets the criteria of our
return policy, we will email you a Return
Authorization (RMA) Number.
- Write your RMA number in large lettering next to
your return address on the box, this will help speed
- All RMA numbers issued are good for fifteen (15)
days from the date of issue.
- Prepaid shipping is required for all returning
- The approved RMA number must be clearly shown on
the shipping label
- If there is no RMA number on the box, it will be
either returned to you or discard, because our
receiving department would assume that it is an
- We recommend that you ship by UPS, Fed Ex, or
USPS with a return receipt. That way, if we do not
receive your package, you can have it traced.
Refunds on Returns
- After receiving your authorized return, we will
inspect the items to make sure they meet the
conditions of our return policy.
- A RAP4 representative will contact you if any
further information or details are needed to
complete the RMA.( photos, videos, etc…)
- If the items do not meet those conditions, they
will be returned to you at your expense.
- If the conditions are met, we will refund you
the appropriate amount by the same method you used
to pay for your order.
- Please allow a week for the refund to appear on
your credit card.
- We will not refund you for items damaged in
shipping due to your incorrect packaging.
Airsoft Products Warranty
- All airsoft products sold at RAP4 carry a "TRUE 30 Day Warranty" unless otherwise specified. The warranty period goes into effect from the day your package is delivered.
- Our warranty covers replacement or repair of defective / damaged products only, as determined by our RAP4 technicians or RMA representatives. Other returns or exchanges are subject to restocking or shipping fees. Please contact our return department for further assistance.
- Modifying, altering, or removing the orange tip on Airsoft replicas will void all warranties and could violate state or federal laws.
- Warranty on internal upgrade / replacement parts is void when item(s) are installed. RAP4 will not be responsible for compatibility between various manufactures. Many Airsoft parts require modification to fit and is part of the hobby.
- Warranty voids when the product is abused, altered, skirmished, disassembled in any way, not in original packaging, showing any alteration or removal of the orange tip, or is past the 30 day warranty period.
- All Airsoft guns sold at Rap4 requires the use of high grade Airsoft BBs. Use of any lower grade or lower weight BBs will cause extensive damage to your gun and void your warranty immediately. Rap4 recommends Matrix and equivalent brand BBs 0.2g or higher as an inexpensive and high grade solution. We carry only the highest quality bb at the best pricing to help you help us help you.
- Batteries and chargers that are packaged with electric rifles are considered for testing purposes only and not covered under warranty. Rap4 recommends the use of high quality batteries and smart chargers only.
- Some manufactures offer an extended warranty on their products. You can either contact them directly or we can help direct you.
- All right reserved. Warranty policies are subject to change without notice.
Paintball Products Warranty
This is a general limited warranty information only, it
may be updated and changed at anytime.
X-Power and T68 Rifles have a 5 year limited
warranty- please check your manual for more details.
RAP4, RAP5, RAP17, RAP226, RAP47, T16 rifle, and T68
pistol have 1 year limited warranty - please check
your manual for more details.
All other markers and products are warranty by the
manufacture, please contact the manufacture for
All accessories, including: grenade launcher,
grenade, mine, laser, scope, mount, rail, sight,
soft goods, holster, vest, apparel all other
accessories not mention here have a 30 day limited
This Limited Warranty
applies only to products manufactured by RAP4. The
Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-Manufactured
RAP4 products. Manufacturers or suppliers other than
RAP4 may provide their own warranties to the purchaser.
This warranty does not apply to: a) damage caused by
failure to follow instructions relating to product’s use
or the installation of components; b) damage caused by
accident, abuse, misuse, or other external causes; c)
damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not
a RAP4 representative; d) accessories used in
conjunction with a covered product; e) a product or part
that has been modified to alter functionality or
capability; f) items intended to be periodically
replaced by the purchaser during the normal life of the
product including items without limitation.
Product Photo Image
Images on the website are for reference only. Actual
product may vary.
Please note that on some items, the photo image may
differ slightly from the detailed description of the
product. Feel free to contact us if you need
clarification on an item.
as missing item, errors in quantity, and incorrect item
shipped must be reported within 7 days of the receipt of
shipment to the RMA Dept at this email address email@example.com.
Please indicate your order number, provide a summary of
the issue(s), quantities of discrepancies, and any
requested information to process your request.
For items damage
during shipping: If a box looks damaged upon receipt,
let the driver know about the situation immediately and
contact the RMA Dept at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
for further instruction. For insurance claims purposes,
please do not discard any damaged boxes during the
claims process; the carrier may request this for further
U.S. customers that have missing, incorrect,
damaged, and/or defective items:
It is the customer's responsibility to notify RAP4
immediately after receiving any discrepancies with the
order. If applicable, customers will need to supply
evidence to RAP4 of the discrepancy. RAP4 will cover
standard/ground shipping charges both ways for item(s)
with discrepancies issues within 7 days from the date
customer receives the order. Any discrepancies
discovered within 8-30 days from the date received, the
customer will be responsible for covering charges
sending the item(s) to RAP4 for exchange/repair and RAP4
will cover standard/ground shipping charges for the
exchange/repair item(s) to be sent back to the customer.
Any discrepancies discovered after 30 days from date
customer receives their order, customer will be
responsible for shipping charges both ways.
For dealers: Please note that RAP4 will only be
responsible for discrepancies deriving from the initial
shipment. It is the dealer's responsibility to perform
an inspection on the accuracy of the items upon
receiving. RAP4 will not be responsible for covering
charges or replacing items resulting from missing,
incorrect, and/or damaged if the items were shipped by
the dealer to its customers.