The RAP4 AK47 is designed with the new Military Enhance Training System (METS). The new METS technology provides outstanding power and accuracy, propelling a paintball marking round over 70 yards with the muzzle velocity of 400 feet per second. The METS technology also provides two additional features that makes the weapon perform with much more realism. First, the marker needs to be cocked after each magazine reload, mimicking the standard operation of real-word firearms, and second, the marker ceases to operate when the magazine is emptied.
These features make for ideal training as they are tools to enhance an operator’s muscle memory in high-stress environments. The METS design is far superior to all previous releases with more reliability, more accuracy, and more power, and makes training as real as possible.
Other key features include:
- Adjustable for semi- or fully-automatic fire
- Ambidextrous rate-of-fire selector switch
- Shell casings are ejected after each shot
- Clip-fed 25 round magazine
- Can be fully submerged in water
- Velocity of 400 fps to 450 fps (adjustable)
- All metal construction
- Air power source hidden inside the butt stock
- Simple to operate and easy to maintain
With all of these things to off, the new RAP4 AK47 takes its place among the RAP4 product line as the final ingredient for a complete training solution.